Therapy for Varicose Veins and Spider Veins
The traditional therapeutic principle of all modern angioclinic® procedures in Zurich: abnormal veins are closed 'from the inside' without cuts or injuries. This relieves the strain on healthy veins, the blood can circulate freely again and unwanted varicose veins disappear. This applies to any varicose veins, spider veins and vascular malformations and is only offered in Switzerland by Dr Ragg in Zurich.
The angioclinic® vein therapy consists of a combination of more than 15 individual techniques, which are put together individually for each patient. These include special developments by Dr Ragg, which are only available in the angioclinic® Vein Centers:
- angioclinic® vein lasers (810, 940, 980 and 2 x 1470 nm axial/radial, 2100 nm holmium)
- angioclinic® vein adhesive (including VariClose) in combination with foam sclerotherapy (Dr Ragg patent)
- Radio wave vein therapies (e.g. ClosureFast/Venefit or CELON - RFITT) with CPLA
- angioclinic® microfoams for large, medium and small varicose veins and spider veins
- Laser 980 - 1320 nm for very small spider veins, painless
- percutaneous valvuloplasty and activation coaching for venous preservation
We would be happy to inform you about all these techniques and also about the complete venous-preserving treatment for early stages as well as your possibilities to do more for your veins (prevention) in a personal conversation in Zurich.